MY FIRST INSPIRATION


I still remember an incident that made me a very confident person in my life. I was poor in studies In my childhood days. One day my teacher called me and gave me a set of papers (containing 4 pages each )and asked me to read in front of her ,I did as she asked me to do. I read from the first line till the end of pages.Once I complete reading the contents , She said this is the topic given for me to join the Elocution . I didn't know what to do ,but I didn't know that she was trying to take away my stage fear . so the only choice was to participate in the competition. I had only 2days left for the judgement day (according to me ). My teacher said I will have to perform well since there are about 20 participants representing each school. I just nodded my head but I was depressed as i didn't know how am I going to perform. i reached home that evening ,I said my Mom"Mummy I am afraid ,I don't know whether will I be able to perform well in front of all the students , principal and teachers .My mom said "Vijay think that you know better of what you are going to deliver than the people sitting in front of you ,so what ever you speak is right as long as it makes sense . Have confidence that you CAN do it ,and you will ".I said it is impossible to mug up 8 pages , my Mom said "there is nothing impossible in this world .The word Impossible it self says I +M +POSSIBLE ( I am possible )". Then she took me to the dressing room made me stand in front of the mirror and said "this is how I practiced when I was a kid so as you will ".That was very inspiring to me,I did not sleep the whole night but stood in front of the mirror having the papers in my hand and my mouth whispering those contents like a spell . My mom woke up in the morning saw me still practicing for the competition ,she gave me a cup of coffee . Then I got dressed up and before I leave the doorstep she said " All the best" with an encouraging smile .That was the last word that i heard before i got on to the stage confidently thinking that I am going to perform well .The result was announced, I was very happy to hear that I got the first place beating the 20 participants .
This was an inspiring incident that helped me walking the PATH OF SUCCESS .......

2 comments:

Sundar :) said...

nice post dude :)

Keep it going.

ganext said...

Good one :)

Post a Comment